1. Name - Labbhuram as given by parents; Brahma datta Jijnasu as given by his perceptor.
2. Birth and birth place: 14th Oct, 1882. Village - Mallupota, Banga District, Jullundher, Punjab.
3. Parents - Shri Randas Sarasvat Pathak and Shrimati Parasmeshwari Devi
4 Boyhood - Lost his parents at the age of 9 years. Some Arya gentlemen helped him to educate upto 10th class of high school.
5. Special Education - Left holme for ever in 1912; received formal education of Panian grammer from his perceptor Swami Purnanand. Received thourough knowledge of Vedangas, Upangas and Vedic Literature at Kashi.
6. Activities -
a) Social Sanctification work and Presidential addresses in the Vedic Seminars
b) Academic: Imparted education in the Vedic Literature at Virjanand Ashram between 1920 to 1964
i) Glossary on the commentary of YajurVeda by Dayanand Saraswati
ii) Works on Veda
iii) Works on Nirukta of Yask
iv) The tested Easiest Method of Learning and Teaching Sanskrit (the study of Sanskrit by Ashtadhyayi System in six months) - [2 volumes of research work in English]
7. Achievements: Member of senate, academic and executive council of SS University, member of Dharmaya Sabha, President of RLK Trust, member of Paropkarini Sabha, Editor of Vedavani and honoured as "Rashtrita Pandit" by the Govt of India.
8. Death: 23rd December 1964
WORKS OF PDT. BRAHMADATTA JIJNASU JI
1. Yajurveda Bhasya Vivarna (2 Vols): The work contains an exposition by the sanskrit reverend on the first 10 chapters of the Yajurveda-bhasya composed by the great see Dayanand. The text of the commentary by the seer Dayanand has been printed after a thorough collation with the original MSS. The wrok is furnished with an elaborate introduction and notes dealing with different Vedic topics.
2. Ashtadhyayi Sutrapaatha (Paninian Sutras):
3. Ashtadhyayi Bhasya (3 Vols): Exposition of Panini's Ashtadhayayi, illustrating the word separartion, case ending, type of compound, word recurrence, meaning, the form process of every Sutra in Sanskrit and Hindi.